Printing Services

Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Does anybody else find that Epson printers have a lot of trouble with feeding? -

I have an RX560 and whenever I go to print something, the paper gets sucked in at an odd angle and I have to pull it out by hand and cancel the job. There s nothing jammed in the printer as far as I know. Are there any dos or donts with feeding the printer? I just use ordinary paper and I don t know whether there s only one printing-compatible side or what!

We have seen this problem on several occasions. Assuming there is nothing in the paper path then you may want to try turning the rubber paper feed roller inside out. You can do this by rolling the rubber ring on itself. This will expose the inside rubber which may have better grip. This is only an short term measure as the inside rubber is smoother than the outside of a new rubber ring. http://www.trilogicuk.co.uk

I have the RX430 and it also slides in at a slight angle. I usually just put my finger alonside the paper until the feed is inititated.

I have an Epson R300 and it regularly will not feed the paper. It s very annoying

Mine is ok dnt use anything special might just be faulty runners on it ?????

No fault with mine and it is in constant use.

yes i have trouble feeding my printer..it will never eat its supper.lol

Mine is too :( :(

i tink u should check ur paper la..normaly my papers oni gv problem...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home