Printing Services

Saturday, May 25, 2019

How do I print from my Dell Laptop to main computer? -

It use to let me too. Then all of a suden I wasn t able to print from my laptop to the main printer in the other room. Ever since we got it, it let me print from the laptop to the main printer. Any Suggestion s?

Read this and do it:http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using…

seems you have relay problems. You might have to check the routers on your computer. Maybe one of them is not working.

you either have to connect your printer to your laptop with a USB cable, or you need to set up a wireless network so you can print without having to be standing by the printer all the time.

you may need to load your printer drivers, and make sure the main computer still has the printer shared

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home