Printing Services

Tuesday, May 28, 2019

What kind all-in-one printer that has an automatic document feeder for scannning? -

I have a lot of documents that needed to be scanned. However, when I checked what kind of hi-speed scanner that has an automatic sheet feeder, I only could find Xerox DocuMate 262 and 510. Their price are above $250 which are too expensive for me. Therefore, I wonder whether anyone has purchased any kind All-in-One printer that can automatically feed the papers into the machine for scanning. Any information is highly appreciated :) Thank you.

I have Two HP officejets with document feeder--the 5510 and 6300(or 6100?). These I use for faxing multiple pages. I am not sure about the speed of scanning you require. Please check out HP s site ( Hpshopping.com). Use their live chat features to get recommendations then compare them to your need.

hey, Canon is coming out with some awesome all-in-ones that do this and they currectly have some that do this as well. check em out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home