Printing Services

Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Is there a way I can connect a second computer to my printer wirelessly? -

My printer is connected to my computer downstairs. I want to connect my computer (upstairs) to the same printer. Is there some wireless device i can use to do this? What is it called? How Much does it Cost?

You can start a wireless network by buying a wireless router. 1) Plug in your computer downstairs into the router 2) Enable Windows File and Printer sharing on your downstairs computer 3) Share the Printer on the network by right-clicking and selecting Share 4) Purchase and install a wireless adapter for your computer upstairs if doesn t already have one 5) Browse your network and find your shared printer to install on the upstairs computer The wireless router cost around $60 and the adapter around $50. I ve found good deals for around $25 on ebay. Make sure you secure your wireless network with a password or your whole neighborhood can potentially have access to your printer/network. Contact me if you have any questions.

Yes you need a wireless router and receiver you can probly get a package for around $70 then you go add printer -gt; network printer -gt; browse -gt; it is self explanitory from there.

I ve never heard of anything like that? If there is, then I need it and would make things a whole lot easier.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home