Printing Services

Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Why is it that everytime I connect the usb for my printer to my notebook, the pc wants to install it? -

Is there a way I can just plug in the usb, print and go? And then I have several copies of my printer installed.

I always practice running the CD provided first. Now unplug your usb cable. Delete all your printer driver (related to your printer) Put in the CD in the CD tray and let it auto run.Wait until the system ask you to connect the printer, the you plug the usb cable in.Make sure the installation is complete then you restart the laptop. Hope its work for you.

I have seen this type issues occurring in Windows Vista.. so if it is Windows Vista computer then you can try replacing usbstor.inf file from the working computer Bala http://www.support1000.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home