Printing Services

Monday, February 12, 2018

How can I connect this printer to my new PC? -

I just bought a new computer but it doesn t have the same port to hook up the monster db9 serial cable that my laser printer uses. The printer doesn t support any other cables and I can t seem to find a db9 to usb adapter. Does such a thing exist?

Yes it exists. Costs $10-$20 bucks. Frey s Electronics has them as well as USBgear.com. http://www.usbgear.com/USB-Serial.html

if it does exist do an Ebay search because they have more things than you can imagine. Good luck

Yep there is such a thing and you can get same day shipping. See link below

Those other guys are wrong. You have to buy a whole new printer. Update your hardware to 2008!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home