Printing Services

Thursday, February 15, 2018

How can I measure the cost per print on my color inkjet printer? -

Hi, I own an HP deskjet 6540 color inkjet printer... The cartridges are starting to cost me a lot of money, and I was wondering how I could measure the cost per page... I use the printer as part of my business, and want to be able to estimate the cost of printing proposals and such... any ideas?

Well, one way to do it would be to count the number of sheets you use between each change of a cartridge, and the divide the cost of the copies by the number of sheets used. There is also software available which can measure the number of prints you have done on your printer, as well as the toner level of your cartridge and that kind of thing. See www.4officedirect.com Once you know how many prints you do between each cartridge just divide the cost of the cartridge by the number of clicks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home