Printing Services

Monday, February 26, 2018

What CD/DVD Printer do you use and what is your opinion on it? -

I have been using a Canon Pixma ip3000 with a CD/DVD tray that I purchased on EBAY and had to make a few software changes to enable the CD/DVD Printing option that is not available on this printer in the USA because of Epson s CD/DVD Printing patent. Recently the print head for my ip3000 messed up on me so I was stuck hunting down a quick option. I purchased an HP D5145 printer from Walmart for $89.88 that has the print on CD/DVD capability out of the box! I am not too happy with that printer for 2 reasons. #1 : It only uses 2 print cartridges quot; Black and a Red, Blue Yellow combined. 2# : The printer has been used a small amount to print DVD labels and the ink is already half gone! I have decided to return that printer back to Walmart!

usually the ink cartridges that come with the printers are Not full. That is how the initial cost is kept down. I use 3 in one HP 1510 whick i like very well. It is quiet efficient and prints clearly. And it was only $70 after a $20 refund from costco. E

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home