Printing Services

Sunday, February 19, 2017

How can I connect printer using my small office network? -

I have four computers which work together in small office network wired connected via ethernet switch. printer is connected through one of my computer. how can i put this printer in network so that I can print when I use other computers. OS is Win Xp.

Set all the machines to the same workgroup name if they are not already. You can do this from the network wizard. You need to open the firewall exception for file and printer sharing on the machine with the printer. Right click the printer, set it shared. On all other machines go to network places and browse to the machine with the printer. Double click the machine, you should see the printer. Double click it to install it locally.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home