Printing Services

Wednesday, February 15, 2017

How do I print Publisher docs on my clp HP2605dtn? -

I have just bought the printer and discovered that its limited memory won t allow me to print Word Publisher documents. Can I save the docs to a memory card and then print from that? How do I save it? I have 40+ pages in the document. The printer will print photos from a memory card and I can take photos and print them ok, but when I save my Publisher document to the memory card, the printer can t read it.

The printer does not know what to do with documents, there is too much formatting and special data to be interpreted. You will need to print from Word or Publisher. Try printing 1 page at a time from within the programs. I hope this helps.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home