Printing Services

Saturday, January 28, 2017

Please can someone tell me how to stop a Lexmark printer from continuing to print alignment pages ? -

After I changed the ink cartridge the Lexmark printer wouldn t stop printing the alignment page. I would be very grateful to anyone who could give me advice on how to stop it. Babs

Turn off computer un plug printer from power wait two minutes plug it in star computer and print.

All printers like to do that. Our HPs (we ve quot;gone throughquot; 3 so far, as we tend to buy the least expensive models) always insist on a test pattern when a new cartridge goes in, and I think it s to make sure the human fingers didn t mess up when they sealed the little thingies that hold the cartridge in place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home