Printing Services

Thursday, February 16, 2017

When ever I start up my computer the printer automatically installs itself. How do I stop it from doing this? -

I have a hp 1300 series printer. It keeps re-installing itself every time the computer is turned on. This is very annoying and wastes alot of time because I always have to wait for it to install all the time. It never did this before, but has done it all the time now for about a month. I m not sure what I did but would like it to install itself and stay installed everytime the computer is turned on and off.

When the installation process comes up, there should be a check box which says quot;Do not show this againquot; or something like that. Check that.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/298370/en-us

Make sure it is all proberly installed, because i have that printer and i have no problem.

Well, the alternative is to turn OFF the printer, and only turn it on when you are actually going to use it..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home