Printing Services

Friday, August 19, 2016

Do I have to have the color cartridge in the printer for the black cartridge to work? -

I got a Lexmark X125 printer for free yesterday but it needs cartridges. All I really need is the black ink. Can I just put one cartridge(black) in or does it need also the color cartridge to run? Will it run with just one cartridge? It s been a long time since I ve even had a printer so I m not sure and it doesn t say in the booklet that came with it. Be blessed.

Just leave the color in the printer. Go to your preferences, and select quot;Print in back onlyquot;. That s it. Many printers need both cartrdiges in and even though it is empty, at least you can still print with the black only.

If your not using color then it wont matter if there is no color cartridge installed. Just make sure that when you print something it is set to use black ink.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home