Printing Services

Thursday, August 11, 2016

Can I use a printer to print a picture on adhesive vinyl? -

I want to print some stuff on adhesive vinyl to decorate my guitar and I thought it would be easier if I could just print it out instead of having to hand paint it. Thanks.

There are many commercial size printer/plotters for vinyl, but don t know of any small, personal use type designed for vinyl. You can try some inkjets (but ink from inkjets probably won t stick well) or maybe even a laser printer set for label stock to lower the fuser temperature (but if vinyl stock is not approved for laser printers, you could damage the printer). Maybe a solid ink printer might work. Chances are slim that you ll find anything to work reliably and safely. Try them and see I guess. Best of luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home