Printing Services

Wednesday, August 10, 2016

How do turn my printer online? -

When I go to connections, then printers it says my printer is offline. I m trying to find my printer connection wizard, but i cant find it. I m trying to do this on my laptop through a router.

Verify or try: 1) your printer interface cable is properly connected at both ends, maybe disconnect and re-seat both ends a couple of times in case of a poor connection. 2) power the printer off for a few minutes then back on. 3) remove and reinstall your printer in Windows 4) verify your printer s network IP address is correct and your router can see it, maybe change the IP address or how it is assigned (DHCP, etc.) 5) verify the printer has no errors (out of paper, paper jam, cover open, etc.) and is On-Line itself Good luck.

I don t believe you can take your printer on or off line through your router. You need to do it manually.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home