Printing Services

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Where can i go that has a giant printer to print a poster i downloaded online? -

I downloaded this poster off the nine inch nails website, its in pdf format and its 50 mb. So i thought it was cool enough for me to want to actually print it off somewhere, would this be possible at kinkos or something? i dont know anything about any of this so thanks for your help.

Any newsagentcy will do. I even think its cheaper it will probably cost a dollar. Bring it on a USB. and yeah Thats it from me Former Computer Technician Email me if you have questions Computertechnician@ymail.com

the price on the market for each Square Feet is $5.00 But also depends on the material. and how much retouch your image need in order to make it printable. You might call 305-888-0146 www.koverco.com I used them to print like 20 banners 12 X12 very reliable and fast delivery.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home