Printing Services

Monday, January 18, 2016

How do I check ink levels on my printer without software? -

It s a hp deskjet 5650, and my cd isn t working, so I was wondering how to check my ink levels???

well i dont have a hp but this works for me gt; go to control panel, then click on quot;printers and faxesquot;, then click on the printer icon, then somewhere you should find quot;printing prefrences,quot; and it should show the ink levels. again, i don t have your type of printer so it might not be exactly like this, but you should be able to find the ink levels under quot;printers and faxesquot; in control panel. good luck

By taking out the ink tanks and see them if they are weight then you can say that there is a ink or if there is a less weight then the ink is going to over. this is the only option to know the ink levels in the tank. with out the software.

you cant, you need to download the software from hp website.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home