Printing Services

Monday, December 28, 2015

How to set up a printer to print on a wireless network? -

How do I set up a printer to print on a wireless network? I have it set up for sharing and comes up on my desktop but not my laptop. Do I need to install it with the CD on my laptop?

go to control panel printers and faxes then click add printer and search for network printer

this happens at school all the time; go to control panel then click on printers and faxers click add printer type in the name of the printer or part of the name for example 2204 then add the printer OR when you want to print say a Word document go to file click on print click on add printer type in the name of the printer or part of the name for exampl 2204 click add printer it will ask you if you want to set the printer as a default printer which you probably will good luck!!!! hope ive helped!!! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home