Printing Services

Sunday, December 20, 2015

What is the devise you can use to convert a car battery for using a computer/printer? -

I want to use my computer/printer at fairs, but sometimes they dont have an elect outlet. So what is the device to convert battery voltage to use the computer??

12v to 120v inverter. http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.d… http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.d…

i use an inverter. you see i live in the woods off the grid. so i charge my batteries by generator or through solsr. I covert from dc to ac by using an inverter. the size you need depends how much watt you equipment uses.

Build a 60 Hz Hartley Oscillator and pass that through a current driver. Don t forget to place a fuse on the input.

USB A/C Adapter, that plugs into the cigarette lighter

Yes, a power inverter. Make sure to get one strong enough to poser whatever you re plugging into it. I ve got a 450watt inverter and it works fine for running my laptop and external speakers. I ve not tried adding a printer, but it should handle that too.

Check eBay for low priced inverters. 300W should do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home