Printing Services

Saturday, November 21, 2015

What is the best lazer printer for small business use? -

I own a small business and use my ink jet to do printing such as our monthly specials , invites to promotional parties etc. The ink jet I use is three year old HP. Unfortunately it smudges, and is very very slow

HP LASER LASERJET 1018

I ve got a Samsung CLP-600N. I bought it at Staples for about $400, received a $200 rebate. It s fast, much cheaper to use than my ink jet printers, and the print is wonderful. A full set of toner runs about $500, but the cartridges are good for about 4000 pages at 5% coverage. It won t handle large sheets of paper, but I can still use my inkjet for that.

I use a Brother laser printer and it is awesome.....laser printers r quite cheap these days....

I have 2 HP laserjet 1020s,one for home and one for work. They are great printers - fast and quiet. They don t get overly hot, either. Simple to install. It retails for around $150US, although you may find it cheaper if you shop around. It s black only, no color toner. The HP Color LaserJet 1600 Printer retails for about $249. It s a good little printer as well. Great quality. You can comparison shop between different models of HP laserjet printers here: http://www.shopping.hp.com/webapp/shoppi…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home