Printing Services

Tuesday, November 24, 2015

How do you change your printer to print from just powerpoint and not powerpoint viewer? -

sorry if this doesn t make sense but i really need help. OK so when I try to print slides from my class online it use to take it straight to powerpoint where I can choose how many slides I want on the page but now it takes me to a powerpoint viewer and just has the slideshow. I can t print 6 slides on one page...it has to be one slide to a page and doesn t even give me the option to change it

Are you using powerpoint from your computer, or is it in your schools system computer? Can you save the presentation to your computer and then print them off manually? Did you hit any of the buttons in the lower left corner to change it to the viewer?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home