Printing Services

Saturday, December 12, 2015

How do I set use notebook paper as printer paper? -

do I have to set my printer up any kind of special way? do I have to press ENTER extra times to get the words to print on the lines right? how do I put the paper in the tray so it will print right? ... is there anything else I need to know?

thats a cute idea. i will try it and find out for you

It s almost impossible to set up a document to print exactly on the pre-printed lines of paper. If you get the spacing right, then there s a good chance the print will be too high or low relative to then as printers have a margin of tolerance for where they print usually of 1-2mm If you absolutely MUST try (can t see why, normal copy paper is cheaper) unless of course you ve been given lines, in which case they WILL know, then you ll need to set up word etc to have a line spacing that matches the line spacing of the paper exactly. Be prepared to use 10 sheets of paper in trial and error before ou even get close.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home