Printing Services

Saturday, January 16, 2016

Will my printer cartridges purchased in the US work in my UK printer? -

My printer, an HPPhotosmart C4280, was purchased in the UK. I m in America at the moment, and thought I d buy cartridges for it, so I purchased the 74XL and the 75XL cartridges, which the packaging said were compatible with my printer. Just looked online at a UK website which said that the printer would be compatible with the HP 350 and an HP 351 cartridges. Are these actually the same as the 74/75? Thanks for your help.

If the package says it is compatible with your printer, you are fine. There is something lost in translation between US and everywhere else. Our C model printers are D models elsewhwere or a 7400 willbe a 7450 printer elsewhere, But they are the same model and take the same ink cartridge.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home