Printing Services

Saturday, January 23, 2016

How do I recover a document I printed from an online form? -

I filed an application for a DOT number online, and printed the confirmation, closed the web browsed and then noticed the page did not print correctly :(

No online forms save (I haven t seen any), you will need to download the form, fill and print again.

you can go through the History of your browser use for the day it may be located there. you can check your printers folder, sometimes printers are set to store printed documents. if not you have to go back to the website and re-print the file

Online forms are now more secure. Informations are not saved in histories of the web browser, only the main form you filled-up. I suggest you fill-up the form again then print.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home