Printing Services

Saturday, September 19, 2015

How do I set up my HP 3600n so that all of our household computers can print off it? -

I have a HP 3600n laserjet that I would like for my whole family to be able to print off of. We have a wireless interet connection.

Connect printer to router with network cable Go into menu set to get a DHCP address (check manual for exact manu option) print config page and then set in that IP address as a fixed IP address On each PC, install printer as follows Open printer folder Add printer LOCAL printer CREATE NEW PORT, TCP/IP port Give port IP address of printer GENERIC network card Complete and then show installer where to find drivers (CD or downloaded from hp.com) repeat on each PC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home