Printing Services

Monday, September 14, 2015

How do I choose to print in black ink on Mac OS X? -

The only choice I can see is greyscale, but it seems like if I pick it, it might use color ink to mix the greys. How do I get it to print in just black ink? I normally love Macs but this is making me angry, I think Apple and HP have a conspiracy to get us to buy more expensive color ink.

Follow totally t response of Filegt;Printgt;Quartz Filter but use grey scale. Black and white will leave gaps in the printing.

on a mac when you go to file print, then you go to where it says copies and pages. follow the drop list down to ColorSync and click it. Then where it says Quartz Filler click on it. It is a drop list then go to black and white click on it. Then press print down at the bottom. Hope that helps!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home