Printing Services

Thursday, September 10, 2015

How do i set up my laptop so that it prints to my printer with out any wire? -

I have a desktop computer that has a cord going to a printer. How do I make my wireless laptop print to that same printer?

Go into mshome or view all workgroup computers (I am assuming that the PC and laptop are set up correctly on home network). Select the PC that the printer is connected to, you should then get a list of networkable devices connected to it. Right click the relevant one, and click conect. You hould then be able to use it from your laptop Feel free to email me if you have any problems doing that

Do they both share the same internet connection? Wireless router? If so you can set up a wireless network and share the printer over that. I can walk you through it, but need more information: Printer (make amp; model) OS(Operating System) that the desktop and laptop are using

You can buy a printer server adapater and set it up to run with your wireless network

u ll need a wireless printer as well... one which has bluetooth or IR.... i really havent seen one such yet...!

You gotta have at least 1 wire! (i think)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home