Printing Services

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

What do I need to look for in buying a 3 in one printer ? -

Is a laser better than an inkjet? How do I tell how fast a page will print or scan? And so on and so on. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

The speed will usually be listed in pages per minute (ppm). Laser machines will print faster even if the listed ppm is lower than an inkjet. Inkjets list ppm based on lowest quality, laserjets list it based on average quality. Laserjet machines cost alot more though, especially if they print in color. HP and Epson are typically good brands. Brother and Lexmark are the worst brands and the most likely to die. I used to sell alot of all in one machines at Office Depot and I recieved alot of complaints on the Brother and Lexmark machines to the point where I would completely advise people never to buy them.

Here is a great website that helped me buy one. Also, when you narrow your selection, go to www.cnet.com and look at the consumer reviews. They are very helpful. I bought a Canon PIXMA MP600. It s fantastic for pictures, printing, scanning, photocopies, but it doesn t have a fax which I didn t need anyway. I was highly rated and I got a great deal at Fry s with their discount and a rebate. Hope this helps.

I have a Brother MFC210C which is (in my opinion) the best out there and there are not too expensive. my favorite part is the ink cartridges...there are 4 separate ones that hold a lot of ink and are simple to refill. they are clear so you can see how much ink you have left and if you prefer to buy new ones they are cheap....as low as $2 each on eBay. they have excellent print quality and great scans and a fax machine too. I have had mine for almost three years and I am still using the same ink cartridges that came with it....just keep filling them up! Refill kits run about $7 - $10 and will refill a brother twice. hope this helped, good luck. -Doc-

check out canon pixma ip4200 300 sheets input.150 output plus it prints double-side prints and for the cost of 120.00 not bad

make sure it has 4 ink wells instead of two. This way you only have to change the one that is empty and not throw away a colour cartridge that still have two colours of ink in it.

Laser is expensive. The inkjets are perfectly suitable for 90% of the tasks. I have a Canon 4 in one with individual ink tanks which is SO practical. Don t get a Lexmark, they are junk.

Click this link, check HP for the printer you are looking for !!! http://h30216.www3.hp.com/ASA/Controller…

laser is better...ask the guy there for a printer that has a lot of ink in the cartridge and scanner..should be able to scan alot... with out....heating up..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home