Printing Services

Thursday, July 16, 2015

Which is the most economical printer for home use? -

This would be our first home printer. Not planning to do photographs; mainly documents. So color is not a must (not that we definitely dont want color). Cost per page and cartridge refillability and new cartridge cost would also need to be considered. Thanks :-)

go for LASER printer. print all photos outside at a photo lab.

l have a Lexmark X1180 it not only prints, but it photocopies and scans, you can use either black and white or colour, as you can pick what you want. the cartridges are not that expensive if you have them refilled, they only cost halve the amount.l hope this was useful

I bought an 88.00 Hp form Walmart, It does color, black /white, scans and I like it, just it paper jams here and there, just have to fix it but for the economical use, I deal with it. Cartridges are about 10.00-20.00 but they seem to last a while. Had a Dell and it ate cartidges quickly. I also tried the refill kits and they are Ok got to fill up about 3-4 times on one cartidge saving about 60.00

I really like my Epson Stylus CX7800. The ink cartridges are relatively cheap and you can replace them individually. The black one is about $20 and the colored ones are about $15. The printer is both mac and PC compatible. I paid about $180 for mine at Best Buy. If you join the Rewards Zone for $10, you get chits in the mail that you can use on your next purchase. I just bought a charger for my cellphone using them. A $30 charger was ten bucks. My Best Buy in Reno, NV gives me a free ream of paper when I buy two ink cartridges-- a savings of about eight bucks for the really heavy, high-white paper.

A Lexmark or Hp

Definitely the Lexmark!!!!! :)

I m using an HP Laserjet 1020 (b amp; w) - 2,000 copies from a cartridge, more if you use economode. I use refill cartridges at almost half the price of an HP cartridge, and they work like a charm.

if color is not an issue i would go for one of the small laser printers currently on the market. I have a Samsung ML-1430 and it prints fantastic. I don t recommend getting a inkjet printer at all. they are a waste of time in my opinion. take a look at some of these. http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/…

hp invent

Look for a printer whose ink cartridges can be refilled. Avoid Lexmark and HP who have a chip in the cartridge that measure the ink drops so that they can t be refilled. An ink cartridge cost almost as much as the printer. So ink cost is a major criteria.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home