Printing Services

Thursday, July 16, 2015

Can you use inkjet labels in a laser printer? -

They are clear address labels. I m thinking the clear part might be a problem. Anyone do this with disastrous results? I really don t want to waste my labels. Thanks!

I agree with quot;I am I saidquot;. The problem with this is that laser printers kinda cooks the toner with heat to make it stick to the paper. I tried it once before, it s kinda OK, but the adhesive doesn t work as well if you use it immediately. Try to let it cool for a while. Should work fine.

They may smear, but I am not sure. I think that if you only do one label you should be fine. they may also melt a little bit because of the heat from the laser.

No you cannot. The clear address labels are made of a thin plastic which will melt in your fuser causing irreparable damage.

Manual.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home