Printing Services

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

If you subscribe to Consumer Report what are the most recommended printers for a computer? -

I damaged our family s printer/copier when I tried to remove a paper jam. The printer/copier was connected to the computer. And it made excellent color copies as well as black ink copies and color copies of photos. It had a memory card to help with making copies of the photos from my camera. Could you help me with the name of the most dependable printer/copier for my home computer? I ve always trusted Consumer Report s advice. And I appreciate your help. Thank You

I can recommed the Canon Pixma MP 610, which I have and is fabulous. It has a resoloution that is more than four times that of a standard one. This is a review of it done by an independant source that has been reliable in all the printers that they reported on and that I have then bought. http://www.trustedreviews.com/printers/r…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home