Printing Services

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

How do I get a memory card thats stuck in my printer card reader out? -

I have a miniSD card that I forgot to put in to its SD card adapter and now it s stuck in the card reader. I can t get any tweezers in there to get it out and I ve tried shaking it out but nothing works. Any ideas?

You might try pushing it in if it s one of those type that pop out like a ballpoint pen does. Perhaps you can get a piece of tape in there using something flat to push it in and then the adhesive would provide enough friction to pull it out. If that still doesn t work, taking it apart may get it out or at least possibly allow access to use a tool to push it out.

bring it to a service center.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home