Printing Services

Monday, May 25, 2015

What are ways to save ink when printing? -

I m a teacher, and I need as many as 600 sheets per day, how can I save ink?

Get yourself a laser printer. With the high volume you have it will be faster, sharper on text and cheaper to operate. I have seen monochrome printers from Brother and HP for $50 after rebate. They re good for about 2500-3000 pages and refills are available on ebay for under $10. Newegg.com has a Samsung color laser for $100 after rebate until 7/20 (which I bought but I can t review it yet since I havent used it. But there are 34 reviews on Newegg s site and 30 of them rate it very good). I also own a Ricoh CL1000 for which I paid under $300. It s a color laser that does 30 pages per minute in 1 color. For each additional color, you have to divide the speed in half. It gets 10,000 pages from the black cartridge and 6500 from the color. The cartridges are easy to refill and refills are available on ebay for $50. I only use an inkjet for printing photos and I use Epson because of the print quality, warranty, and available low-cost compatible cartridges at http://ccs-digital.com/ink.asp

always print 1 to 5 pages as at times trying to print in large numbers in go leads to wastage of paper duplication and time consuming try to photocopy in case multiple copies are required use grey scale for black amp; white printing reduce colour printing and need not do it for draft approval fine print option for final prints correct the draft on screen try and use online email fecility to approve drafts

Good day Tips to Save Your Printer Ink Cartridges and Saving Printer Ink. just click here maam/sir 1. http://printerinkcartridges.printcountry… 2. http://www.inkjetdeals.info/printers/sav…

print on draft setting. get a newer printer, newer hp, canon, kodak printers are made to use less ink more efficiently. Print in only greyscale when color is really not needed. depending on the school and age.. make a digital file instead of printing it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home