Printing Services

Sunday, May 24, 2015

How can I get software to install my printer? -

I lost my installation disk for my Lexmark X6170 printer. I need to install it on my new computer. Does anyone know where I can donwload the software or what I can do?

Lexmark has the driver for your printer here: http://downloads.lexmark.com/cgi-perl/downloads.cgi?ccs=229:1:0:383:0:0

Most new computer and printers are equipt with a self install. Just turn on your computer, plug in the printer and see if a quot;New Hardware Foundquot; thing pops up. The printer will install it s information from there. Or at least, thats how mine worked when I got my new computer :)

go to Lexmark HomePage and search the model, or go to www.driveguide.com

Go to Lexmark s website and look under the support section for drivers or sofware.

Get in touch with Lexmark, and see if they can get you another disk...I m not sure you can use this software if you don t have the disk...

try downloads.com but then again it s easier to go to the web site of your printer s manufacturer and ak them for that. Usually they have the drivers/installation files for them

go to the lexmark web site and download the drivers for your printer.

Try this link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home