Printing Services

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

What is the best all in one printer under pound;100 ? -

I am looking to replace my HP all in one printer, scanner amp; copier with memory card reader, for something similar though probably not with another HP since I find the ink far too expensive. I m looking to spend no more than £100 unless there is something far more supreme for only a few quid more. Any suggestions?

I have just bought a Kodak 5100 which has all the features you want. The inks are real cheap as well. The combi pack with a black and a color is only £15-99, about the same price as a Canon black. A lot of people go on about compatable inks and how cheap they are, but what they don t say is that they can cause damage to your printer and invalidate your warranty. By the way I bought my Kodak from Argos for just under £60, and I think it is the best one that I have had. By the way it is Vista compatable. Good luck in what ever you decide on.lol

ive got an excellent hp photosmart C4180 all-in-one, its great. cost £49.99 from argos, xxx just realised you put not a hp, sorry xx

Here s a good one at ebuyer.com http://www.ebuyer.com/product/132442 They have a lot of good quality stuff at low prices. I don t work for them, lol, but I have bought a fair amount from them and have no problems. You can look through the other printers they have too.

the cost of any printer is always the cost of replacing the ink, as someone said E-Buyer has some good deals, also Scan Computer can deliver to you a Epson Stylus DX4400/DX4450 All In One Printer/Copier/Scanner 5760x1440dpi for £48.50

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home