Printing Services

Friday, January 16, 2015

Where can you find a cheap printer that works really good? -

One that has color!

Avoid Lexmark They had to replace 3 for me

I have done well buying printers at Wal-Mart. I actually had a lexmark all-in-one there that was really cheap and it lasted 3-4 years. The best printer I had recently was a HP Photosmart from office depot http://www.officedepot.com/ that was only $60. They often have $20-30 coupons and specials if you buy online. I bought that one online and got free shipping. In my experience if you just want a really cheap printer, Wal-Mart is good, Want a cheap color photo printer, then checkout places like Office depot and Staples when they have sales and online coupons. The biggest cost will actually be the ink. There are a lot of cheap printers but the ink can be expensive. I buy my refills online from a site like Cheap Ink Store http://cheapinkstore.com/ or 4inkjets. Or you can go to WalGreens for the refill services. Personally I prefer buying cheap cartridges rather than refill kits. I have never used laser printers, but that is another option. Color ones are not cheap to buy but they might endup costing less in the long run. A lot of it really depends on how much you print.

Laser Printer: Samsung CLP-315 Multifunction: Lexmark X4550 Photo Printer: Any HP Normal: Any Lexmark Thats it from me Former Computer Technician Email me if you have questions Computertechnician@ymail.com

Canon ip1700.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home