Printing Services

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

How do I set the margins for printing from a webpage on my printer? or is this a must thing to do for me? -

Please help: I have had this problem from day 1, where I want to print a page from a website and that it cuts off a few words from the quot;FAR RIGHTquot; in every sentence. What are my options with this issue? Good or bad points by using one or more of these options? I don t want to have to set it where the page is set as Horizontal wise! I own a Cannon Multipass F30 Windows XP (SP2) Home Edition Internet Explorer 6 You will get my vote if you take the time on answering this with knowledge!

You go to File gt;gt; Page Setup. There, on the lower right hand corner is the margins section. Hope I helped!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home