Printing Services

Sunday, January 11, 2015

How can you install a printer without the cd that came with it? -

I have an HP PSC 1401 all-in-one printer, scanner and copier that is still in perfect condition, I just got it last year. I just got a new computer and I can not find the CD Installer disc thing that came with my printer so I can t use it because it s not installed. How do I install it or where do I find whatever it is that I need?

Download the driver from HP. The link below will get you started. Click your way into the printer categories until you get a window asking for the model number. Then enter the model number and look for stuff like quot;support amp; driversquot; and quot;downloads.quot; Sorry I can t be more specific, it s been a while since I had to do this. Good luck!

Google it! Unlike Linux there are no generic printer drivers here.

You can go to the HP site and download the necessary drivers there. Here s the link... enjoy...

You can go to HP s website and download the appropriate drivers that you need for free. I believe you can also download the sofware for free too. Hope this helped!

I was in a similar situation with a hp v40xi and I went to the hp web site and down loaded the drivers. Here s a link. http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/siteH…

Have you tried going to HP Support Site yet? This is there site http://www.hp.com/country/us/en/support.… your HP PSC 1401 is listed, you can get the required driver downloads . good luck. daveo5624

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softw… Software amp; Driver downloads HP PSC 1401 All-in-One

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home