Printing Services

Thursday, January 15, 2015

How do I add a printer to a wirless network? -

I currently have a lexmark x8350 printer (it has a usb port). It doesn t have wireless capabilities, but some people told me that it was possible to hook it up to a wireless network. How would I go about doing that? If I get a wireless g router, how would I go about setting it up (so that I can print wirelessly from my laptop)?

You can only set it up wirelessly on a wireless router that has print server capability; something like this. http://reviews.cnet.com/bridges/netgear-… Standard wireless routers won t do. They don t have USB ports to interface with a printer.

It should have a USB port so that printer can connect to it. Standard routers including wireless ones ONLY have ethernet ports. Report Abuse

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home