Printing Services

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Where can i buy ink cartridges for a Lexmark 3400 series printer? -

I have recently bought a Lexmark 3400 series all in one printer, I have looked extensively for sellers of the ink cartridges on-line, but cannot find this particular series anywhere. Can anyone please tell me where to buy them?

I just looked at Staples.com and didn t see it. Look in your manual, there should be a number you can call or address you can write to. EDIT: Are you sure it is a Lexmark 3400? I just went to their website and did not see that printer listed.

Alright, I just bought the same exact printer you have. I talked to Lexmark customer service and the woman told me that a Lexmark 3400 Series is a Lexmark X3470 (the model number shows above your display) and it holds ink cartridge #1. You can get it at the store now, just make sure it s #1! ( : Report Abuse

www.ebay.com

go to dollar tree and refill your black with there cartiages i been doing it a couple years ..other wise wal greens refill then 10 and 15 dollars

You could try staple or walmart.

cartrage depot

bestbuy circut city office max stapples office depot any store like that, hope this helps.

Walmart has some or office depot

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home