Printing Services

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

WHY is it soo difficult to change Ink cartridges in a Printer ? -

I have changed to to an Epson from a more up Martket printer for this reason, the printer flashes, I change the cartridges, and nothing! then I Look stupid while some 13 year old does it for me ! EXPLAIN IN SIMPLE ENGLISH..PLEASE ! Wat you think ?

I had an Epson. What I found was that if you used any cartridge except Epson s own brand, which were pretty expensive, the printer would detect that you were using a substitute make and would sometimes be awkward about accepting the new cartridge. It was also impossible to refill Epson cartridges unless you had some special software to tell the printer that you had done this, otherwise it would still keep telling you that the refilled cartridge was empty and refuse to work. Personally, I was glad when it finally broke down and I could replace it with a Hewlett Packard.

I cannot see what the problem is, you simply pull old cartridges out and click new ones in, then they go through the motions of inking for a couple of seconds and then are ready to use. Perhaps you are not clicking them into place properly and/or taking off the tape. Looking at one of your answerers, yes CISS are a good idea but not yet available for ALL printers.

I hope you watched the 13 year old. Here s what you should do. Get a CISS for your printer. It will save you TONS of MONEY, never change a cartridge again and it will pay for itself in a month. http://www.inkproducts.com/ink-store/ I know you like the Never Change a Cartridge Again feature. I have one for 8 months and love it.

I changed from a better one to an epson but had no problems changing the ink, maybe you are a an idiot. Only joking it took me a few minutes to work mine out also when changed for first time.At first i wished i d kept my old one.

Because kids are brought up on technology so it s second nature to them. But that s all. They know nothing else judging by the Education Standards of today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home