Printing Services

Sunday, September 22, 2013

How do i paste a picture on another one i scanned from my printer? -

I have a calendar with my son s picture that i scan and have it saved in my picture I would i put another picture on that and use the same background so i can have a different onre

well, if this image is not at the resolution of 300 dpi then you should scan it at 300 dpi then it is safe for printing, because I had the same problem with my t-shirts, I wanted to print t-shirts for the obama political campaign I used a low res image but the vendor with which ordered these shirts, they asked me to take a high res. image then send it to us, so u have to do that, or check out http://www.printtshirtusa.com/Printingmethods.asp

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home