Printing Services

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

How can I get a remanufactured ink cartridge to work? -

It is a software problem that tells me it doesnt recognize the cartridge, is there any way around this? Lexmark z735

yes

Lexmark refilled inkjet cartridges need to be quot;Resetquot;; the refiller should have known amp; done this. I would take it back to where you bought it, exchange for another, amp; ask if they are sure the cartridge has been quot;Resetquot; I m not saying this is postivitly the problem, but it sure sounds like it. I have not yet started refilling Lexmark cartridges - only HP so far, but have run across much Lexmark information. You might try contacting the websites listed below. Good Luck, Ken C.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home