Printing Services

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Is a hp or a lenmarx printer compatable with a compaq flat screen computer? -

I did have a printer somebody gave me but it was broken it would not do nothing even if you did a test print .

Both will work on your Compaq as I have one and also a ACER ASPIRE. I wouldn t touch lexmark because their s always somethnig wrong with them whether paper jam, or new cartrdige don t work etc.... Get HP or Epson. Hp is cheaper to buy for ink and will print longer. here is the link...your choice ... http://www.shopping.hp.com/printer

they are both compatible however I would buy the HP printer if given the choice, like it has been said here already there is always something wrong with Lexmark printers, I have the Epson DX7400 all in one printer/copier/scanner which is very good and saves on space. good luck

is it a windows based PC? if so, you could get an HP, Lexmark, Epson or something else. Just make sure it is Windows certified (if that is the type of PC you are using), most of them are

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home