Printing Services

Friday, June 21, 2013

Whats the best all in one printer that can print photos with good quality? -

I want a scanner, a printer that can print text in black(mostly) and ocassionally photo with good quality, yet still affordable and economical ink usage (no need to be so excellent, but at least not very grainy). Thanks

HP ... They re good, pictures are good! You can find it in Walmart or Target

i like HP

I can tell you that LExmark is NOT good. I have unfortuneately owned three Lexmark All in Ones and since day one the paper does not even go in straight, causing crooked pictures and now my main one doe snotprint colors right, I try to print black text from Word and I get pink lines through the words. Lexmark is junk. Customer service sucks too, you have to pay money for the software for scanning and copying if you lose the CD, but print drivers are online.

The Brother MFC series all in ones are great and I ve owned HP s and Canon products, but the Quality of the Brother series outshines them by far. You can get a MFC-210 for under a hundred dollars at BJ s or Costco. I currently own a cyber cafe and use two for all my copy/fax/scan/ printing needs with excellent results.

the best printer w/o scanner is the Canon Pixma IP4200. for great text and photos printer plus scanner look in the Canon line.

epson why because the ink cart cost less and you can find them everywhere

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home