Printing Services

Sunday, June 16, 2013

How long does an Epson ink cartridge last? -

My son gave me an Epson all-in-one for Christmas but I already have an older HP. Because ink is expensive I don t know if I should keep the old one or use the new one. I don t print a lot of pictures but the Epson has 4 cartridges compared to the HP which has only 2. I have a feeling it s 6 of one -half a dozen of the other. I don t have a lot of experience with computers or printers so if anyone has knowledge of both brands anything you can tell me about Epson printers compared to HP would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

I ve had my Epson printer for 9 months and replaced the black cartridge once. I have yet to replace any of the color cartridges and I print less than 5 pages a week.

Depends of the quality of the print But usually not very long...and they are very expensive. You shouldn t try to print all your pictures with it, it s cheaper to go to wal mart or walgreen and get them developped there. Also sometimes you may want to print in black and white to avoid wasting a lot of colors ink.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home