Printing Services

Saturday, June 15, 2013

How do I connect my Sony Vaio to my HP printer? -

I ve lost the cd so is there any other way to connect it, or get a cd? I dont have a usb cable. Its a wireless printer. Thank youu!!

Always helpful to know which HP printer we are dealing with. Download the drivers from HP s website and check out the manual on their website for setup instructions for setting it up wirelessly.

You can get the printer drivers off of the HP web site. As for hooking it up wirelessly. The HP web site does have online manuel s that should help you to configure the wireless connection.

You ll neede the cd because that contains the drivers. you might be able to download a copy of the cd s contents.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home