Printing Services

Saturday, May 18, 2013

How do you clean the printer heads on an HP printer? -

I have an HP Photosmart 7450. In the booklet, it says to follow the directions on the software that came with the printer. I never had any software with the printer. I went to HP s website and downloaded what they call software and drivers, but there is no software that tells me how to clean the printer. The cartridges in the printer are new and I am getting lines throughout my documents so I am pretty sure it just needs to be cleaned. Thanks for any help you can give me.

I am not familar with that printer, but the newer printers actually have blades that wipe off the print heads. You can see this clearly in the HP Photosmart c4280. Go to a retail store and open the door. You will see the ink cartridges move to the right, and then underneath the cartridges, a wiper will move to the front of the printer and move back. That little thing is wiping the cartridges so that it will not have ink gummed up on the print heads.

You should be able to go into your printers and faxes section (depending on what OS you are using) and right click on your printer. Click on properties and there should be a tab that allows you to perform a test page, nozzle check, head cleaning.

your problem may not INCORRUPTED WITH CLEANING YOUR CARTRIDGE S HEAD . YOU WILL RECHARGING YOUR CARTRIDGE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home