Printing Services

Saturday, May 18, 2013

How to link computers with printer via wireless network, using XP and Vista.? -

Hello, I have a primary computer, connected to my wireless network, wirelessly, and connected to my printer, physically. This computer runs on Windows Vista. I have a laptop, which uses the same network, and when I set it up with my printer, it will work, and print. But if I restart the computer it loses the settings and will not work again. I have a feeling that this is a common mistake, or a XP-Vista linking bug. I can supply more information, although I do need assistance.

http://www.purenetworks.com/download/tha… that should work my friend,...see if that solves the problem if not i think i might have a complete full trial kit for yah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home