Printing Services

Saturday, May 18, 2013

What is the price to print 50 letters with a small colored picture on the letter? -

I agree with the first poster this question is like asking how long is a piece string - and this is not me being funny towards you. It is a reasonable question to ask but the print cost would involve many factors - some of these are: How much colour how much black? What printer make and model? What paper are you using as this effects the cost if you are home printing? I would think that it might be cheaper to go to a profession printers for a quote. EDIT I have just seen your edit. I would say that is no too bad but I would think you could try a few others places for quotes and also ask each or them if they will print you a sample. That way you get to see which printer is really the best value.

That question can t be answered as asked.It depends on too many factors.(font size, picture size, dpi settings, cost of ink, etc.).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home